The parish church of Montaldo di Mondovì is dedicated to St. Anne and has ancient origins, although its current appearance dates back to the 1914 renovations, when it was decided to enlarge the previous building with a single nave and which had an external portico (which was filled in during this intervention). The church was thus enlarged to become a two-nave building, as opposed to the three in the original plan (although during the 1960s, however, the second nave was put to other uses).
Inside, valuable 19th-century altars are preserved: the high altar, made almost entirely of Piedmontese marble, includes several Moncervetto inserts. In particular, the balustrade structure is made of Moncervetto bigio, while the small columns are made of Moncervetto seravezza.
